TRUBLUE Speed Annual Service
To maintain your TRUBLUE SPEED warranty and ensure compliance with safety standards, all devices must undergo an annual service.
The pre-paid shipping label is for shipment from your location to Head Rush. Return shipping from Head Rush to you is calculated separately on the check out page.
By choosing prepaid webbing you understand we will be replacing the webbing regardless of the condition.
To maintain your TRUBLUE SPEED warranty and ensure compliance with safety standards, all devices must undergo annual service.
For USA customers, please follow the instructions below. For international customers, please visit our International Service Center page for a list of our global service centers able to service your device.
- Add the item to your shopping cart. Note the quantity in your cart must match the number of units you want to have serviced.
- Add any additional items to your shopping cart. For example, you can pre-pay for webbing or pay the late fee if your device is more than 30 days past its annual service due date (printed on your device).
- For easy shipping, you can buy a pre-paid shipping label to send your TRUBLUE SPEED for annual service. Select the “Pre-paid Shipping Label to Ship Your Device to Us” from the optional add-ons during your order. We will email you a shipping label for the box. You can then either drop the box at a FedEx location or call for a pick-up. Good for the continental US only.
- Complete the checkout process. You will be asked to complete your return address or shipping address, during checkout.
- To prevent damage from shipping, your device must be packed in its original box (or buy a replacement box). Include a copy of the invoice in each box. Please remove all carabiners, mounting chain, pins, etc. from your unit before sending. We are unable to ensure they will be returned.
- For USA customers, ship your unit(s) to the USA Service Center:
Head Rush Technologies
Attn: Service Center
1699 Cherry St, Suite C
Louisville, CO 80027